Cover Image
This is the image I have settled on using for the magazine cover of my summer edition. I felt that this best suited the playful, carefree tone I was looking for from my models. My prior research found a common theme of the models on the covers looking directly at the viewer, much like the image featured above. This eye contact will serve as an effective mode of address as well as capturing the beach theme of summer in the background.
I decided to use an image of only one of my models rather than ones with both of them since the main article would only be an interview with one celebrity. The cover is meant to serve as a first impression for the headline's features and I didn't want to make it misleading by using a picture of both of my models. I also found it easier to find corresponding photos of the same models that would keep in tone with the beach-like, free spirit of the edition for the two-page spread's images.
I decided to use an image of only one of my models rather than ones with both of them since the main article would only be an interview with one celebrity. The cover is meant to serve as a first impression for the headline's features and I didn't want to make it misleading by using a picture of both of my models. I also found it easier to find corresponding photos of the same models that would keep in tone with the beach-like, free spirit of the edition for the two-page spread's images.
Comments
Post a Comment