Magazine Photos
These are the photos that I plan on integrating into my magazine project in some manner, whether it is for the main cover image, the table of contents, or to accompany the two-page spread headline article.
I felt these best reflected the carefree spirit of the thrill of summer for college students while they juggle handling their responsibilities. For the study session scene I am not planning on using the photos that have my models in them since the angles were difficult in capturing quality photos. I found I had better success at the beach since the models have more area to wander and work with in terms of blocking. The beach is a more natural environment for the models so they felt more comfortable posing and having their pictures taken, resulting in better photo outcomes. This may be in part that they were able to interact more with one another and react naturally, as opposed to the structured scene established at the restaurant.





Comments
Post a Comment