Plan for Photo Shoot

This weekend I plan to have my first photo shoot for my magazine. I have asked my two close friends, both females, to pose for the cover image, table of contents, and main article.
Location - I want to conduct the photo shoot in two locations. I plan to get some shots of my models studying together and doing research in a coffee shop to keep in tone with the college lifestyle, for images for the table of contents. I want to capture the magazine's season of summer by taking advantage of the beaches of Sarasota, Florida.
Camera - To get high quality photos I want to use my Fuji Film camera during the photo shoot. I will then download the images to my phone for the ease of editing on apps.
Costume - I have asked my models to bring different outfits for the shoot. I want them to bring a shirt or sweatshirt that has a college name on it for the studying scene. For the beach scene I have requested that they bring outfits that encapsulate the summer college life. This includes but is not limited to sundresses, crop tops and shorts, jeans and a t-shirt, or simply a bathing suit.
Lighting - I plan to use natural lighting during the shoot. I think that a sunlit scene will assist in portraying the summer-like vibes of the photos and make the pictures seem more natural, especially since we plan to not retouch the bodies of our models afterwards.
Organization and Direction of Actors - I plan to capture side profiles of the models studying as well as shots from above to show their studying layout. For the beach and summer perspective, I will get both individual and group shots of my models. The individual shots will be considered for the cover image or main article story, while the group shot will be ideal for the table of contents. The group shots will portray the sense of community that is built between classmates at college.
Mise-en-scene - For props I have asked my models to bring a laptop, a journal, and utensils to appear like they are taking notes and studying. For the beach scene, I will bring beach towels to add color to the photos and possibly some food and drinks to make the scene seem natural and realistic, almost as though it was taken in the moment rather than strategically laid out.

Comments