Working with Prezi: CCR Question 3
I also used Prezi to answer the third question for the CCR. I decided to do a different template for the question to add variety and further demonstrate how my production skills have developed. To keep in coordination with the color scheme from my project, I changed the original colors of the text bubbles from a navy blue to a light orange. The arrows that were initially directing your eyes from each bubble was red and looked as though they had been drawn. I deleted the arrow and lines since I could not adjust them or rotate them to best flow between the 'story blocks'. Instead I added lines and arrows that I was able to stretch to fit between each bubble and curve to my liking. The template only came with four story blocks so I had to add another to accommodate to the addition of the PicsArt bubble.
I designated a story block for each aspect of production skill development, focusing primarily on how my skills evolved with the software and online programs. Since I added the story block to discuss the development of my PicsArt skills, I had to drag the slides to appear in the order shown by the progression of the lines and arrows. This was very easy to do since it functions in the same way as in PowerPoint.
Comments
Post a Comment