Working with Prezi: CCR Question 4

I am using Prezi to answer two of the questions of the Creative Critical Reflection. Right now I am working on creating a presentation to answer the following question: How did you integrate technologies - software, hardware, and online - in this project?
I wanted to answer this question first since the ways in which I used various technology mediums is still fresh in my mind. This also requires minimum research from outside sources, unlike the question about engaging with audiences and real-life distribution of the magazine.
For my Prezi presentation about this question, I selected a template theme that is related to the idea of technology. The default transitions are very helpful since I have never used this program prior to this CCR.
Originally there were four bubbles, but I deleted the fourth and designated a type of technology for each bubble: hardware, software, and online. I changed the color of the circles to match the color palette of my magazine. Clicking on each circle causes it to zoom in to where I have inserted a definition of each technology medium, which is a standard transition that is automatically embedded in the template.


I did not include a definition for the online technology type since it is almost self-explanatory and leaves little room for misinterpretation by itself. I will probably fill the vacant space on each definition bubble with an image that shows an example. A picture will reinforce the definition above and help me differentiate hardware and software in the future.

For the text bubbles with specific types of online, software, and hardware, I added the logo of the app or an icon. For example, my Snipping Tool slide has a pair of scissors above the description to represent the software's use. 

Comments